Gamers can be a flying ace, a race car champion, a tennis star and a space pioneer all in one afternoon. ThatÂ’s right. Feathered hair, one-hit wonders and the golden age of video games are back. Activision Hits Remixed lets players relive the dawn of home console gaming while on the go by delivering over 40 of the biggest Atari 2600 titles such as Pitfall, Kaboom!, Chopper Command, Stampede, Keystone Kapers to the PSP system. With multi-player support, WiFi functionality enables players to game together, either by alternating turns or simultaneously, and a Â“Game ShareÂ” feature allows two friends to play together using only one copy of the game. Activision Hits Remixed also features a rockinÂ’ 80Â’s themed soundtrack, modernized front-end graphics and a host of retro unlockables.
- The Ultimate Compilation Â– Activision Hits Remixed for the PSP features more than 40 Atari 2600 classic games, such as River Raid, Demon Attack and Laser Blast - more than any other compilation available today.
- WiFi Multi-Player Functionality Â– Using the PSP systemÂ’s WiFi capabilities, players can experience the multiplayer classics by either alternating turns or gaming simultaneously with friends. Additionally, a Â“Game ShareÂ” feature allows two players on two PSPs to play together using one copy of the game.
- Gaming On The Go Â– Well-suited for handheld gaming on the go, the Atari 2600 games are short, bite-sized titles which include tons of variety and mid-game saves for all titles so that at any time players may exit and never lose their progress.
- Flashback To The 80Â’s Â– Enjoy the classics while jamming to a great soundtrack from the 80Â’s including such songs as Â“Tainted LoveÂ” by Soft Cell, Â“WeÂ’re Not Gonna Take ItÂ” by Twisted Sister , Â“I RanÂ” by A Flock of Seagulls and more.
- Retro Unlockables Galore Â– Gamers can achieve in-game goals to unlock 80Â’s memories including timeless Atari 2600 television ads, Activision patches, original game manuals which include tips, developer photographs and more.